Monday, June 28, 2010

A few random moments

Quick blog update before I head out of the good ole USA. It wouldn't be the 4th of July if I wasn't out of the country. So in the mood of being patriotic, I'm headed to England. I'll make stops in Texas, England, Ireland, Scotland, Paris, and CA in the next month. However, the past few weeks since school has been out have been eventful. Here goes:
Rodeo with friends

Hot Air Balloon Ride (thanks Drew)

Kirstin's Triathlon

Cheering Kirstin along was so much fun. She's amazing and these people made me jealous of my inability. Some day perhaps!


2 comments:

  1. I miss my favorite person. I hope you are having fun. I know you won't see this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amren! Looks like you are living it up traveling the world. How fun! Hope all continues well for you:) --Carolyn

    ReplyDelete